|Item Name||Anti-Insects Netting|
HDPE Sun shade netting for agricluture
Huaxing Nets provide high quality Anti-Insects Netting for all over the world. All the above dimensions can be customized.
- Materialis Polyethylene, UV protected 3% (up to 5 years against UV breakdown)
- Available in rolls of 4 meter x 50 meters, and 4 meters x 100 meters
- 125 grams per square meter
- 50 x 25 filaments per square inch
- Mesh size: 1mm x1mm
- 20% shade factor
- Color – Semi transparent white
- Tear resistant mesh netting
- Edges reinforced
- Will not unravel when cut
- It defends crops without using pesticides
- Integrated prevention
- Healthier crops and better harvests
- Results in higher crop yields
- Very high barrier, but permeable to air, water and light
- The secure and eco-friendly solution against diseases of microorganisms
- Inexpensive, easy installation
- Net is rot and rust proof
- Chemical resistant and UV stabilized
In today’s environmentally-conscious environment, there is a growing awareness of the severe damage caused by toxic pesticides to the environment and to public health. In fact, many consumers are no longer prepared to put pesticide-treated agricultural produce on their tables, and this trend of reduced used of toxic materials will grow together with the legislation of environment protection laws.
However, pests and insects also cause immense damage to agricultural yield by feeding on or sucking plants, depositing eggs on crops and spreading disease.
Moreover, these insects also develop resistance to chemical pesticides that are still used, resulting in a significant reduction in the efficiency of these materials.
This creates the need for an alternative solution to protect crops from pests and insects. Ginegar answers this need with its wide range of advanced anti-insect (polysack) nets, which block the entry of pests and insects into the crop environment and significantly reduce the use of pesticides.
These nets are commonly used in the following structures to protect vegetable, herb, orchard and flower crops:
- Nethouses– lightweight frames with poles and cables that support the net
- Greenhouses– air vents are covered with nets or all of the greenhouse walls are made of nets
- Walk-in tunnels– completely covered with net or covered with net and PE sheets
l Fruits tree
l Vegetable Plants
Please contact with us if any questions, our sales team will always be happy to provide you with the most professional info.