|Bridge Debris Netting
|High tenacity polypropylene & Polyethylene
|2-1/2″ ( 60mm )
|Reinforced with webbing
|Custom requirements are available.
Weihai Huaxing Nets provide finished Bridge Debris Netting for all over the world. All the above dimensions can be customized.
- Protects small & chunk debris from falling during the bridge construction, maintenance and repairs
- Prevent debris falling into rivers and streams from older bridges that are scheduled for repair
- Protects tools from falling
- Protects pedestrians & adjacent properties
- Provides leading edge protection
- Abrasion resistant, heavy duty 2-layer mesh
- Available in black, blue, green and others
- All nets are tested and approved
Weihai Huaxing Bridge Debris Netting are made from high tenacity 2.5” knotless polypropylene and tested to meet construction industry standards. Debris containment nets are most commonly used during vertical building construction, bridge construction, petrochemical construction, marine industrial construction, and aviation. Weihai Huaxing nets include debris net liners for containment purposes. The edges are built with reinforced webbing and grommets which allows for an easy, safe and secure installation. All Weihai Huaxing Heavy Debris nets meet to today’s industrial and construction standards. All debris containment debris nets should be attached to an approved cable system or in conjunction with an approved debris net outrigger system.
- Bridge construction, maintenance and repairs
- Construction & Demolition debris containment
- Vertical building construction
- Building restoration
- Construction elevator shafts
- Tunnels and overpass construction
- Industrial plants & refineries
- Offshore oil rigs
- Marine ship repair industry