|Item Name||Construction Safety Debris Mesh Netting|
|Others||Custom nets and accessories are available.|
Weihai Huaxing Nets provide high quality Construction Safety Debris Mesh Netting for all over the world. All the above dimensions can be customized.
• Vertical debris protection
• Protects dust, debris & tools from falling
• Protects workers, pedestrians, adjacent properties
• Creates a temporary guardrail
• Creates a visual barrier for safety
• Helps contain small, fasteners, tools, materials and debris
• Will not unravel when cut
• Remains flexible in all weather climates
Safety Debris Netting is a 1/4” knitted mesh material commonly used for guardrail debris protection, scaffolding enclosures or visual safety debris net barriers. Safety Debris Netting is made from high density polyethylene (HDPE) with UV inhibitors for maximum life expectancy. The open knitted mesh design allows for air flow yet still provides containment of small and chunk debris. Safety Debris Netting rolls include reinforced hemmed edges for fastening purposes allowing an easy, safe and secure installation. All rolls are tightly packaged into clear poly bags with branded labels for easy shipping and handling. All Huaxing Safety Debris Netting is tested and approved to meet the standards of today’s industrial and construction industry.
Please contact with us if any questions.