|Item Name||Lacrosse Nets Frame|
|Others||Custom nets and accessories are available.|
The 3 Things You Need to Consider Before Purchase the Lacrosse Goals nets Frame
- The Size and Dimensions of a Lacrosse Goal
How big or tall is a lacrosse goal? First off, let’s make sure you know what the correct size of lacrosse goal you need. Regulation lacrosse game goals sizing and dimensions are a 6 x 6 lacrosse goal.
So whether you are looking to buy a lacrosse practice goal, or an official lacrosse goal, the size will be 6 feet tall and 6 feet wide. The only time you would ever use a different lacrosse goal size would be if you needed an indoor lacrosse goal, and the size would be 4 feet tall by 4 feet wide.
- 2.3 mm braided polyethylene netting (or custom size), withstands hard hitting shots
- All nets with UV Protection & weather treatment for extra durability and longevity
- Official or custom practice size
- Black, White, Orange or other colors
- Custom packed
- Official Lacrosse Goals vs. Lacrosse Practice Goals
So there are a few slight differences between an official lacrosse goal and a lacrosse practice goal, also known as a lacrosse backyard goal. We’ve bulleted the differences for you below…
- Official lacrosse goals have squared off welded corners, whereas lacrosse practice goals have rounded corners.
- Official lacrosse goals use thicker steel pipes, usually 1.75 to 2 inches in diameter. Lacrosse practice goals typically have 1.5 inch steel piping.
- Official lacrosse goals can weigh hundreds of pounds, and are of higher quality metal.
HTPP/PE(Polyethylene)/Nylon or other custom material.
If any further info are needed, please feel free to contact with us.