|Item Name||Mist Net Small Bird & Bat Capture Netting|
|Twine Diameter||110 denier|
|Size||8ft x 30ft (2.4M x 9M)|
|Others||Custom nets and accessories are available.|
Weihai Huaxing Nets provide high quality Mist Net Small Bird & Bat Capture Netting for all over the world. All the above dimensions can be customized.
- Mesh Size:11/16″
- Twine Diameter:110 denier
- Size:8ft x 30ft (2.4M x 9M)
- Color: Black
- Mesh type:Diamond
- Ultra-light, UV resistant
- 2 strand mesh netting
- Industrial Name：HX3137 Mist Net Small Bird & Bat Capture Netting
- Brand new and high quality
- Lightweight – mist net weighs only 4 ounces for 240 square feet
- If properly installed, fitted and attended, mist nets are harmless to birds & bats.
- 3-pouch construction with 4 HD loops at both ends for post installation.
Before setting the net, note the flight path or paths that the birds or bats use to enter and exit the area. The best mist net location will intersect the path taken by the majority of the birds or bats.
Use posts (not included) long enough to put the mist net directly in the observed flight path. The posts should be strong enough to support the netting in all types of conditions, but light enough to be portable. Use a setup that allows you to raise and lower the mist net quickly and repeatedly. The loops of the mist net accept a maximum post diameter of 1-1/4″. Use a minimum post height of 8ft. To get the mist net higher add posts by using simple end-to-end couplers.
Mist nets are different from other types of netting – they are kept loose instead of tight. At one end, thread a post through the net loops. Space the loops on the post so each of the 3 pouches forms a loose pocket of the net of about 3 to 5 inches. If you space the loops too far apart the net will be too tight and the birds/bats may bounce off the net instead of getting entangled in it. The loose pocket at the bottom of each pouch is typically where the bird/bat ends up. Lose netting cushions the bird or bat when it hits the netting.
- For the humane, live capture of small birds and bats.
- Capture and relocate birds and bats from malls, large warehouses, stores, etc.
- Used to test bird and bat populations for viruses and parasitic infestations.
- Captures small species for tagging, banding or otherwise tracking birds and bats.
- Used indoors and outdoors for the safe and humane relocation of small birds & bats.
Please contact with us if any questions, our sales team will always be happy to provide you with the most professional info.