What is safety net?
- A large net rigged between a person and the ground as protection in a fall
- Something that provides (a margin of) protection or security
The nets are made from high tensile, multifilament polypropylene and are knotless.
This form of construction means that the nets are flatter in catenary which reduces fall distance and also reduces the loads on both the fallen and the structure.
Safety nets are a cheaper and quicker to install than the other alternative products available. They offer numerous benefits including:
- Worker safety
- Site safety
- No reliance on worker action
- Minimal impact on program
- Ability to continue work in all areas, both above and below the fall protection system simultaneously
- Leaves builders free to focus on their work
CUSTOMER SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
At Weihai Huaxing Nes we value our customers highly and your satisfaction with our services from the first point of contact through to job completion is our priority.
We offer a 24 hour turnaround service from receiving your email and call, to providing you with the information you have requested.
CONSTRUCTION NETTING – ENSURING YOUR WORKFORCE GETS HOME SAFELY
Timing and the ability to harmoniously integrate all the various aspects of work to fit that timing, is the essence of a successful construction site. At Weihai Huaxing Nes we provide high quality safety nets to ensure the construction site worker safety.
Once the construction netting is safely installed, work underneath can continue on unimpeded as the work above continues to progress safely.
In addition to these two key benefits of:
- providing protection for those working at height
- the ability to continue to progress all aspects of the job, unaffected by the safety netting system
Weihai Huaxing Nes fall protection netting can also be used in conjunction with debris nets to contain debris and asbestos.